Benefits & Company Culture
Many companies strive to be great places to work, but few are committed to focusing on people. At Hemisphere GNSS, our employees are the key to our success. We seek and retain talented and passionate individuals who are positioned to achieve job satisfaction in a healthy work environment. Hemisphere offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and an environment that supports creativity, employee growth, open communication, and teamwork.
Hemisphere offers a wide range of benefits and programs to meet your changing needs as you progress through a rewarding career with us. Whether it is medical and dental care or continued education, we strive to remain competitive. The information below briefly describes the benefits and programs offered to our employees.
- Competitive paid time-off (PTO)
- Generous holiday schedule
- Short-term and long-term incentive programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- Casual dress code
- Employee referral bonus program
United States Employee Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (company pays for all employee only monthly premiums for base plan). Buy-up available for lower deductible plan.
- Employee health spending account (HSA), company contributes funds monthly into HSA account
- 401(k) plan company match
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid dependent life insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability plans
Canada Employee Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription care plans
- Employee health spending account (HSA), company contributes funds
- Best Doctors: elite diagnostics imaging services
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) program with company match
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability plans
For more information regarding Hemisphere’s employee benefits and programs or to apply for an open position, please email [email protected].
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.